Monday, January 21, 2013

reflecting on the past four years

As today is both Martin Luther King, Jr Day and the second inauguration of President Obama, I find myself in a reflective mood. The past four years have been ones of huge personal change for me, much of it related to the political landscape. Four years ago I was still in college, starting my second semester of senior year. I was lucky enough to attend the inauguration, missing the first day of my design studio to do so. This blog did not exist and I could never have predicted what would lead me to where I am today.

While nationally this day is of great significance, in my world today is the perfect occasion to end the holiday lull on this blog. I'm looking forward to sharing much more design for social change in the coming weeks.

No comments: