Sunday, September 16, 2012

tumblights: 9/16

It was a whirlwind week coming back from New York and launching the Rue Anniversary Issue. I can't believe a week ago I was in New York and still had three stories to write. Yesterday was a lovely day off exploring San Francisco with Partner-in-Crime. Check out my Instagram (@percentblog) for our adventures. I came home in the early evening and finally caught up on blogs and tumblr.

When I went to review what I had tumbled and put together today's tumblights, I thought the way they were arranged on the page was already perfect, so here is a slight deviation from the typical form. The top simple and minimalist. The bottom a riot of color. My week in images.

Was your week more minimal or more color riot?

From top left: 

Enjoy these? Find more daily at percentblog.tumblr.com. And even more stunning images on my pintrest.  

No comments: