Monday, May 21, 2012

international present of mystery


This morning, as I was getting ready for work, an international package was delivered for me. I couldn't remember any recent purchases so quickly tore it open to find an elegantly wrapped box. Inside the box was a pair of gorgeous golden earrings that looked vaguely familiar. After checking my Etsy Favorites, I realized I had saved them over a year ago. Luckily, I couldn't wait to wear them and put them on immediately (okay, after snapping a few pictures.)

Still unsure of their origin*, I checked the package again and found a card for Cynthia Del Giudice Jewelry and the cute little card in the top image that simply reads "Thanks, Katherine! Hope you enjoy! xoxo, Cynthia!" I definitely will, Cynthia, I just need to figure out who sent me these!

*I suspect my mother.

No comments: