Friday, July 8, 2011

lemaire

[Manhattan, on the rocks. Bellini with glass swizzle stick]

Sometimes I am very spoiled. Lemaire, which I wrote about recently, has a wonderful happy hour where their expertly prepared classic cocktails are only $5. Yesterday I joined two friends for happy hours where I enjoyed a manhattan while they sipped bellinis and Pimms Cups. We had several amazing appetizers that I do not believe are listed on the menu. Whatever comes with grits though- order it. And I will dream of this risotto.


[Fettuccine wrapped prawn with corn grits and coke barbecue sauce]


[Parmesan risotto with balsamic roasted figs and preserved meyer lemon coulis]

3 comments:

L.R. said...

I haven't been there since the remodel. Really need to go soon! That food looks wonderful. A bunch of small plates are the best!

blue roses said...

deliciousssssssss!

myrtle said...

WoW!that looks very tempting and delicious.=0
Buy Rift Platinum