Wednesday, April 6, 2011

fashion week uncorked

Last night I went to the Richmond Fashion Week's Uncorked event, cosponsored with Downtown Short Pump, at The Wine Loft. While I was sad to miss the great events this weekend, I luckily was back in time for this jewelry themed event. A full write up and pictures will be up soon on gayrva.com. I'll be sure to tweet and post to let you know when it's ready.

[Do I look appropriately fashionable?]

I'm wearing: H&M dress; vintage belt, purse and bracelet; necklace from my own line; brown tights and boots. Picking outfits for each day has been half the fun, though I haven't finalized my look for tonight yet.


[Four of the models]

3 comments:

blue roses said...

you look positively divine, especially your necklace. would love to see a closer shot. is it up for grabs? hehe.

cannot wait for the full post, let me know when it is up asap!

http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Amazing.

gezika said...

Can't wait to see more pictures from this event. There were so many photographers there.
In fact, that's my backside on the right side of the picture of you. Ha!