Monday, January 31, 2011

indulge me: SAG awards

Design includes fashion, so here are a few of my favorite looks from the SAG Awards:

[Mila Kunis in Alexander McQueen]


[Don't actually watch Mad Men, but the print on January Jones' dress by is fantastic.
Dress by Carolina Herrera.]



Many of my favorites were actually worn by some of my favorite funny ladies. For some reason, I can't get this picture of Heather Morris to format properly, but doesn't she look lovely?

[Tina Fey. Oscar de la Renta]


[Mindy Kaling in Tadashi Shoji.
And if you are on Twitter and don't follow @mindykaling, you are depriving yourself of multiple daily laughs.]

3 comments:

L.R. said...

Love your picks! I hadn't seen Mindy Kaling yet! I also really liked Haliee Steinfeld in Prada. She's 14 and can pull it off.

blue roses said...

every time i see anything that january jones wears, i am green with envy. what an amazingly, retardedly beautiful woman.

also, christ, start watching "mad men"; season one in particular was my favorite i think, though all are fabulous, and you will go over the moon with the styling, and the interiors of the apartments, restaurants, hotels, etc.

percentblog said...

Loved Haliee Steinfeld too. Perfect choice for a stylish 14 year old, doesn't look dress 'too old' just super fun!

I tried to start watching Mad Men. I just can do it. Instead I just look at still frames for the gorgeous styling.