Sunday, June 27, 2010

guilt-y purchase



Just ordered these from Design History, on sale at Gilt.com. I really hope they fit correctly; I'm a bit nervous about the romper. I ordered it a size up because things that fit too snug around my waist are not flattering. The dress is a much more forgiving cut, so it should work great (fingers crossed!) Each was $45, about 60% off the original listing. The gray dress will be a summer constant, because right now it's too hot for clothes. Only bad part is they won't come for 8-12 days!

Gilt is an invite-only, free website that lists a few designers a day and has fantastic deals. Often the clothes are still a bit out of my budget (a $600 dress for $200 is still $200) but there have been some great deals and the clothes are often fun to look at even if I can't afford them.

Think you may want to sign up for Gilt? Use this code! (It gives me credit if you end up buying anything, so I'll love you forever.)

No comments: