Monday, March 15, 2010

Time Out New York's 50 most stylish New Yorkers.
Below are some of my favorites, though the accessories shots are perhaps the coolest.
There are 4-20 shots of each person, so click through.


[Cara Clinton, 28, head buyer of Beacon's Closet and accessories designer]


[Cats McDaid-Kelly, 25, MFA student at Parsons The New School for Design]


Holy self-made chain, Batman!
[Christian Joy, 36, costume/fashion designer]

Why do so many of the amazing women have names that start with C? And I must say, I love "Cats" with an s. Something to think about? Perhaps not.


[Kelly Framel, 26, stylist, jewelry designer and fashion blogger]
Disclaimer: I have long loved her blog
theglamourai.com


[Jeralyn Gerba, 28, DailyCandy editor]


Sequins were all over Copenhagen and I regret not buying anything with sequins when I was there (I actually bought NO clothes other my awesome- and needed- woolen mittens!)
[Mary “Mz. Skittlez” Seats, 22, rapper-singer, fashion guru, student and stylist
]


[Jessica Delfino, 27, twisted minstrel and subversive art lady]


[Golden Triangle]
[Alix Brown, Carly Rabalias, Vashti Windish]
I love a dandy.
[Bill Webb, 67, retired Wall Streeter]


Just for fun.
[Cheryl, Disco Shamans]

More here.

No comments: