Saturday, August 1, 2009

goal setting


I want to post six days a week (I'm giving myself Fridays off, since I often am not on my computer much during non-work hours.)

That said, today (Saturday!) I worked all day. And I work all day tomorrow. BUT that means I'm taking a lovely mid-week vacay to see my parents on the Eastern Shore of Virginia, a magical wonderful restorative place.

Now, you are wondering what's going on with the yummy looking tomatoes with the name tags? Well, I said I worked all day. And the partner group of organization that I work for had a picnic this evening, where I was given those by the farmer who grew them. Don't they look amazing?! I can't wait to share them with my family tomorrow!

So why is my name on them? I've mentioned I live in a group house, right? Labeling is a necessity because there is lots of shared food in the house and I'd be oh-so sad to come down and have my tomatos gobbled up in the middle of the night.

No comments: